Welcome to our Youth Ministry!
The Forestdale Youth Ministry is committed to ministering to teenagers (grades 7-12) by providing a safe haven where the Word of God is modeled through action, instruction, and discipleship. More specifically we serve:
- To foster a safe and fun community for students
- To bring students to salvation and to challenge students in their spiritual walk
- To demonstrate the love of Christ to students and their families
- To build positive relationships with youth, leaders and church members
- To reach out to both the community and the Forestdale family
Our vision can be summed up in four little words: “Love God, Love People”. These four little words can change the world if put them into practice. We are committed to ministering to teenagers by helping them put these four words into practice!
Wednesday Night Youth Connection takes place from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm at Forestdale Church.
Additional Events throughout the year for youth include:
- Winter Season – Winter Games in the church youth room (Sunday’s from 3 pm to 5 pm)
- Summer Season – Volleyball at Snake Pond (Sunday’s from 3 pm to 5 pm)
Please contact the church office for more information.